Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's kinda death around here..

Hii Guys!
I'm sorry for my lack of posting this last mounth but i just don't know what to post anymore.. I'm kinda death with posts at the moment so yeah.. But i was thinking to change this blog into a nail polish one with swatches and maybe later some nail art.. But on the other hand maybe i wanna do that i dutch so i'm not sure about it yet.. Or maybe i just quit with this one and make a new blog for the nail stuff..

What do you think?
Sweet kisses for all of you ♥

7 comments:

  1. oww nice a nail polish blog, I love nail polis
    visit my blog for mine nail-art!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oe, ben benieuwd naar je nagellakjes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. come back soon! Nail polish sounds good, I need help! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relax, je inspiratie komt vast wel weer terug! Schrijf gewoon waar je zin in hebt. Ik houd je blog ondertussen in de gaten... :)

    ReplyDelete